Click on image above visit my wildlife gallery!

Wednesday 28 July 2010

Gallery Updates

I've just spent some time updating my recently neglected gallery with all new photos. Click the Barn Owl photo above to make a visit!

On another note, we visited WWT Slimbridge on the way home from Wales at the weekend - here's a couple of shots from the day:





Had to carry the 500mm around whilst there (it isn't insured in the boot of the car, that's something I'm going to rectify when my policy comes up for renewal later this year). This was complete overkill for a place where the birds pretty much walk right up to you. Also, the size of the lens+tripod attracts a lot of attention which (despite what Cath may think!) I don't really like. There's only so many "that's a big lens" conversations you can have before it gets a bit repetitive!

No comments:

Post a Comment