Click on image above visit my wildlife gallery!

Saturday 27 November 2010

Antigua - part 1

In the middle two weeks of November we traveled to Antigua where we were married!


While packing I managed to resist the temptation to take an excessive amount of camera stuff, but still took enough with me to photograph the odd animal should I see any. Should I see any, you understand.

Well, here's a selection of shots taken from the balcony of our chalet on the resort! It was just amazing to be able to see and photograph all this without even leaving our room. All shots taken with a D3100 + Nikkor 300mm f4 AF-S.





1 comment:

  1. Searched for some examples of D3100 photo's, knowing I just bought an OK camera but curious about how good it really is. Very delighted to see your shots from Antigua! Looking forward to using my own camera (in more sunny conditions). In the mean time you should just keep shooting! And congratulations on your marriage!
    Greetings from Holland

    ReplyDelete